Help with New Year diet

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Help with New Year diet

Post by Skinny rooster » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:38 pm

If you decided to go on a diet for 2018 and are having trouble following it, just think about this. It was revealed this week that an adult film star wrote about being chased around her hotel room by a sweaty, 239 pound, orange haired Donald Trump wearing only his tighty whities! Just read this before each meal and you should see results in days.

If this still is not working, keep in mind that he apparently wanted to pay the film star a compliment by saying she reminded him of his daughter.

:barf:

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Re: Help with New Year diet

Post by Killerbunny » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Oh that is waaaaayyyyyy TMI. How am I supposed to get that image out of my head. Must report you to the Mods LOL!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Oh gross!!!! Yuck yuck yuck.
Have to laugh trump passed his cognitive testing with flying colors...the montreal cignition test. We give that to our patients in the clinic....its naming animals and drawing clocks....lol

Oh man i am going to have nightmares tonight.....lol
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:26 am

I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing that. As it is, I can't think about him without hearing his sniveling voice saying "grab her by the :sSig_censored: "

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:24 am

I was thinking about those clock drawing tests and wondering how many people actually see a clock these days instead of a digital watch/phone etc.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:06 pm

CTV interviewed the doctor who created the test. He kept stressing that it has absolutely nothing to do with competence or the mental health of a person. It is only a tool to detect beginning stages of dementia, nothing more. He said it is false to mislead people into thinking that because Dumpy passed that he is sane. The slightly ironic part about Dumpy bragging over passing the test is that the doctor who created the test is an Arab Muslim man now living in Montreal, lol.

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:08 pm

exactly SR! we use it for ALS patients to keep an eye on if they are developing cognitive impairment during the course of the disease. And i can tell you, people do very well on the test for quite a while even with some cognition deficits. But we also use the ALS-CBS, ECBS, and FRS tests along WITH the MCT.....and ONLY the cumulative score is indicative....so.....yay he passed an easy one that doesn't even measure anything substantial. LOL
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

Return to “Humour”