New neighborhood, Merry Christmas

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken
Answers: 1

New neighborhood, Merry Christmas

Post by Farrier1987 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:22 am

Bought a new house, took possession the first of December.

Christmas eve, thought I should go meet some neighbors. So I go knock on a door. “Hi, I’m the new neighbor.”

“Well come on in. Sit down, have a drink.” Which I did. Then on to the next place. All around the block.

In the morning, I woke up with a huge hangover. And I couldn’t remember where all I had been. And I had left my new winter coat somewhere, but I didnt remember Where. But I did remember that wherever it was, they had a gold plated toilet seat. So I started around the block, knocking on doors again.

“Hi, I think I was here last night. Do you happen to have a gold plated toilet seat?” Got some strange looks and “No, sorry.” So on to the next place.

I was just about done the block, knocked and a lady came to the door. “Yes maam, I think I was here last night, and maybe left my coat. Do you happen to have a gold plated toilet?”

“yeah, just a second.” She says. Turns back in the door and shouts “Hey George, Come to the door. It’s the sonavabitch that had a dump in your tuba.”
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Re: New neighborhood, Merry Christmas

Post by windwalkingwolf » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:00 pm

:rofl: roflmbo roflmbo

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Re: New neighborhood, Merry Christmas

Post by kenya » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Ha! Ha! Poor guy.