Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
- Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
- Posts: 4190
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:55 pm
- Location: Rural near West Lorne and Glencoe
- x 5792
2nd one is a shoe-in for BVF for sure Ross!!!!!
Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, RIRs, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Pet and Show quality wheaten marans (marans 5 eggs); Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars
- Starting to Crow
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:00 am
- Location: Near Westport ON
- x 329
I know I'm REALLY late in responding, but I would get the last one, especially if you are prone to "beaking off". LOL
In memory of our first rooster, a Kindle eBook on Amazon, "Humphrey, the Rooster: A true story".