Men. Take Note. A lot of notes.

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Maximus

Post by Maximus » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Skinny rooster wrote:QR_BBPOST
TomK wrote:QR_BBPOST (Waiting for the shoe to drop...........). :running-chicken:
It's always about shoes with most women, except here, it may be more about rubber boots!
Ok, that is stereotypical crap! I could care less about shoes. Well I love my sketcher ankle boots but that is because they have memory foam for my aching feet.
I have an event to go to in March. I need an outfit. You know what, I'm completely annoyed that I need new shoes for it. I even considered not going just because I need to buy a suit and shoes. BLAH! GROSS! Sweats, hair thrown up and boots work for me. But its not every day your friend turns 90, so I will suck it up and socialize in respectable clothes for an evening.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Maximus wrote:QR_BBPOST
Skinny rooster wrote:QR_BBPOST
TomK wrote:QR_BBPOST (Waiting for the shoe to drop...........). :running-chicken:
It's always about shoes with most women, except here, it may be more about rubber boots!
Ok, that is stereotypical crap! I could care less about shoes. Well I love my sketcher ankle boots but that is because they have memory foam for my aching feet.
I have an event to go to in March. I need an outfit. You know what, I'm completely annoyed that I need new shoes for it. I even considered not going just because I need to buy a suit and shoes. BLAH! GROSS! Sweats, hair thrown up and boots work for me. But its not every day your friend turns 90, so I will suck it up and socialize in respectable clothes for an evening.

You would think that I should know better than say something so stereotypical about women on a site where most of the women are anything but stereotypical, and yet I did it anyway. Hmmm, almost like I was trying to get a rise out of someone, insert evil laugh here!

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by TomK » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Wow..talk about a thread getting hijacked...it was a saying...hmmm...maybe I'm older than I thought..seems everyone ducked.. :beer2: :running-chicken:
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 pm

I'm with Skinny on this. Without getting nasty or rude, I do get a rise out of pushing people's buttons. And the women here are probably like me: a city "character" who dresses to kill and a country character who's a redneck. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

This is pretty much my brain, 24/7...
chicken_math.jpg
chicken_math.jpg (25.19 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
Chickens make me happy :) I start thinking about unhappy things, chicken therapy makes it better. Seems pretty simple to me :)

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Well im a girl and i want rubber boots.
Lol. Just thought i would chip in a couple pennies....which round now to nothing. Lol
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

poultry_admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by poultry_admin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Be brave enough to suck at something new!
Political Grace: The art of disagreeing well.

windwalkingwolf

Post by windwalkingwolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:03 pm

roflmbo roflmbo roflmbo
It's actually kind of the opposite in this household, but funny nonetheless!

windwalkingwolf

Post by windwalkingwolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 pm

And yes Tom, I know what you mean by waiting for the other shoe to drop. I use the expression all the time, and know it has nothing actually to do with shoes LOL. And, I'd like to think the expression has nothing to do with age, either!!

Return to “Humour”