Sh*t my dad does ...

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

Sh*t my dad does ...

Post by Happy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Maximus wrote:QR_BBPOST
kenya wrote:QR_BBPOST Ahh yuck , The guy licking off the ketchup turned my stomach!
But my snot sucking bro in law didn't?

The ketchup doesn't bother me at all actually ... I found it very hunourous ... and typical.
I'm with you...If the food doesn't hit the floor it's good to clean up however you can. The snot thing however would have had me hurling. And I probably would be weeks before I could look at him and control my gag reflex lol

Maximus

Sh*t my dad does ...

Post by Maximus » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Happy wrote:QR_BBPOST
Maximus wrote:QR_BBPOST
kenya wrote:QR_BBPOST Ahh yuck , The guy licking off the ketchup turned my stomach!
But my snot sucking bro in law didn't?

The ketchup doesn't bother me at all actually ... I found it very hunourous ... and typical.
I'm with you...If the food doesn't hit the floor it's good to clean up however you can. The snot thing however would have had me hurling. And I probably would be weeks before I could look at him and control my gag reflex lol
Ha! They live in BC, but whenever I see him he taunts me and we get a good laugh. Thankfully my nieces are teenagers now and they won't let him snot-suck their colds away.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Sh*t my dad does ...

Post by Skinny rooster » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Maximus wrote:QR_BBPOST My bro-in-law would suck the snot our of my nieces noses when they were babies and had a cold. I literally threw up on a trail we were walking on when I saw him clear their nasal congestion. He just hoarks it out like a bad lugie but man, I have never looked at him the same.

So licking ketchup is totally tolerable by moi :rofl:

B! B! BAAaaarrrrrf!!!! O_O Man I would hate to be around if the kid's stomach got sick or needed changing!

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Sh*t my dad does ...

Post by kenya » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Skinny rooster wrote:QR_BBPOST
Maximus wrote:QR_BBPOST My bro-in-law would suck the snot our of my nieces noses when they were babies and had a cold. I literally threw up on a trail we were walking on when I saw him clear their nasal congestion. He just hoarks it out like a bad lugie but man, I have never looked at him the same.

So licking ketchup is totally tolerable by moi :rofl:

B! B! BAAaaarrrrrf!!!! O_O Man I would hate to be around if the kid's stomach got sick or needed changing!
Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm with you!!!

Return to “Humour”