Other girls

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Other girls

Post by Skinny rooster » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am

I get it Happy, for the male version, I finally got through to some of my guy friends when I told them that I get the same feeling from chickens as they get from watching an NHL hockey game.

Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

Other girls

Post by Happy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:32 am

Skinny rooster wrote:QR_BBPOST I get it Happy, for the male version, I finally got through to some of my guy friends when I told them that I get the same feeling from chickens as they get from watching an NHL hockey game.
Great analogy! I may need to steal that one to use on my hubby lol

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Other girls

Post by TomK » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Oh man!... The chickens beat out a hockey game every time...i like hockey as much ( well perhaps not ) as the next person but endless games one after the other?, that i don't get either...bout the only thing stupider is NFL and its everywhere this time of year...sheeple is all that comes to mind and that makes sheep look bad so I apologise to our wooly friends...but shoes??? Really? :running-chicken:
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Other girls

Post by Ontario Chick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Shoes and chickens warm the cockles of my heart ( OK chickens first) , could be worse, could be endless games of hockey ... ;)

Return to “Humour”