2023 year of the Rabbit

General discussion forum.
Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

2023 year of the Rabbit

Post by Ontario Chick » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:10 am

Happy New Year !!!
Wonder what the year of the Rabbit brings ?
I was born in year of the Dog, wonder if that's what makes me a dog person ? :-)
f372e03de36e475b933aa81e.jpg

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Re: 2023 year of the Rabbit

Post by Killerbunny » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:59 pm

I am Horse and DH is Dragon.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

lolotsung
Free Ranging

Post by lolotsung » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:20 pm

Last line from the excerpt from the internet below... "According to Chinese folk customs, people wear red underwear to reduce the impact of misfortunes in their Ben Ming Nian."

I'm a rabbit. I got a visual of one piece red long johns 😂🤣😅

Cute rabbit video below

https://youtu.be/IC64_oAnMNs
IMG-20230121-WA0005.jpg
Docile, tender and quiet, the rabbit is no doubt a lovely animal. People born in the Year of the Rabbit have favorable personalities. They are smart moderators in a family to drive up the happy atmosphere. Not only filial to the elders, they are also model parents, strict but gentle and patient, giving proper education for their kids. Rabbit people are loyal and dedicated to their lovers, while for friends, they are kind-hearted, polite, and honest. They have a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism in work. There won’t be big ups and downs in the whole life of the Rabbit people. They progress in a steady pace, and can reach the career peak during their middle age.
Strengths: gentle, considerate, cautious, friendly, virtuous, compassionate
Weaknesses: irresolute, stubborn, timid, conservative, escapist

Read more: Personality of the Rabbit People

Love and Marriage Compatability of Rabbits:
Best Matches: Sheep, Monkey, Dog, Pig
Complementary Pairs: Rat, Ox
Bad Matches: Snake, Rooster

Career:
The ideal jobs for Rabbit people include farmer, breeder, teacher, priest, pharmacist, policeman, and judge. The occupations requiring sharp sense of art and carefulness are suitable for them. They could run a dessert shop, work in breeding or pet industry, or in a planning and design company.

Rabbits’ Fortune in 2023:
2023 is the year of the Rabbit, Ben Ming Nian for Rabbit people born in 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975... Based on Chinese astrology, people usually encounter more misfortunes in their Ben Ming Nian. So in 2023, they’d better talk less, think more and do more in workplace; save some money for unexpected situations; be more careful when going out; make more efforts to keep healthy; and be cautious of bad influences on their marriage. According to Chinese folk customs, people wear red underwear to reduce the impact of misfortunes in their Ben Ming Nian. [/url]

Docile, tender and quiet, the rabbit is no doubt a lovely animal. People born in the Year of the Rabbit have favorable personalities. They are smart moderators in a family to drive up the happy atmosphere. Not only filial to the elders, they are also model parents, strict but gentle and patient, giving proper education for their kids. Rabbit people are loyal and dedicated to their lovers, while for friends, they are kind-hearted, polite, and honest. They have a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism in work. There won’t be big ups and downs in the whole life of the Rabbit people. They progress in a steady pace, and can reach the career peak during their middle age.
Strengths: gentle, considerate, cautious, friendly, virtuous, compassionate
Weaknesses: irresolute, stubborn, timid, conservative, escapist

Read more: Personality of the Rabbit People

Love and Marriage Compatability of Rabbits:
Best Matches: Sheep, Monkey, Dog, Pig
Complementary Pairs: Rat, Ox
Bad Matches: Snake, Rooster

Career:
The ideal jobs for Rabbit people include farmer, breeder, teacher, priest, pharmacist, policeman, and judge. The occupations requiring sharp sense of art and carefulness are suitable for them. They could run a dessert shop, work in breeding or pet industry, or in a planning and design company.

Rabbits’ Fortune in 2023:
2023 is the year of the Rabbit, Ben Ming Nian for Rabbit people born in 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975... Based on Chinese astrology, people usually encounter more misfortunes in their Ben Ming Nian. So in 2023, they’d better talk less, think more and do more in workplace; save some money for unexpected situations; be more careful when going out; make more efforts to keep healthy; and be cautious of bad influences on their marriage. According to Chinese folk customs, people wear red underwear to reduce the impact of misfortunes in their Ben Ming Nian.
:broodyhen: :chicks: :feed ducks: :iheartpto:

Farrier
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Farrier » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:43 pm

I thought it was the year of the kangaroo.

Farrier
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Farrier » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:48 pm

Golly Lolotsung, you moist be just lurking around here. I only posted that 30 sec ago and you liked it already.

lolotsung
Free Ranging

Post by lolotsung » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:04 pm

I do some lurking... Hee hee...
:broodyhen: :chicks: :feed ducks: :iheartpto:

Kbr42
Head Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Kbr42 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:23 am

For the Vietnamese, it's the year of the Cat.

Return to “Around the Waterer”