Question For everyone who might wonder

General discussion forum.
TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

For everyone who might wonder

Post by TomK » Thu May 14, 2020 9:07 am

Mornin folks...a notification to those of you who may wonder and hence worry...Killerbunny just called me and asked that i let any and all know that her household lost internet for the next little while..something about a proprietary router going up in smoke and they have to wait for another one to be shipped to them.....so fear not, all is well otherwise...just technology and business practices failing yet again.... :run:
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

Jaye
Poultry Guru - chick level
Answers: 3

Re: For everyone who might wonder

Post by Jaye » Thu May 14, 2020 10:30 am

Thanks for letting us know, @TomK . Hopefully the new router will arrive soon for them. It's no fun being both physically distanced and virtually disconnected.
RIP Scooby, AKA Awesome Dog. Too well loved to ever be forgotten. "Sometime in June", 2005 - January 24, 2017.
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Post by Ontario Chick » Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am

Thank you @TomK I was just wondering where she was, perhaps a smoke signal using the expired whatnot might be the new way to communicate in the "new abnormal" times ahead ;)

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by TomK » Sat May 16, 2020 9:33 pm

Ontario Chick wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am
Thank you @TomK I was just wondering where she was, perhaps a smoke signal using the expired whatnot might be the new way to communicate in the "new abnormal" times ahead ;)
I have an old "whatnot" sitting in the corner.always disliked the thing...just a fancy shelf for useless dust collecting artifacts that no one remembers where they came from...or why...nice dry lumber so just might keep me warm for an evening...
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Farrier1987 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:30 am

I would think that old bat KB is just avoiding us. Not that she doesnt have reasons to......
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Post by Ontario Chick » Sun May 17, 2020 9:50 am

TomK wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 9:33 pm
Ontario Chick wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am
I have an old "whatnot" sitting in the corner.always disliked the thing...just a fancy shelf for useless dust collecting artifacts that no one remembers where they came from...or why...nice dry lumber so just might keep me warm for an evening...
This is actually funny, being a minimalist, I am not familiar with dust collecting fancy anything, but I was typing "whatsit" which was apparently rejected by spellcheck and whatnot was substituted, things you find out on PTO, I tell you :)

@Farrier1987 don't believe it, KB has no avoidance issues whatsoever

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Mon May 18, 2020 3:06 pm

I'm BACK!!!!!!!
We now have faster internet too. OMG too much to catch up on!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Return to “Around the Waterer”