Coronavirus - how much do you worry ?

General discussion forum.
Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Re: Coronavirus - how much do you worry ?

Post by Killerbunny » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:16 pm

New variant is also in AUstralia.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Killerbunny

Post by Killerbunny » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:14 pm

OK I am now officially scared, not by the virus but the politicians and PHealth. This "lockdown" is NOT going to work. When you read through the regs a whole bunch of businesses with the capacity to transmit may remain open but others are closed.
You can still get your housekeeper or babysitter to come in. Ski Hills are ordered closed but, Oh Joy, STRIP CLUBS can be open if associated with Take-away food service - WTF. We are back in the Twilight Zone folks!
Mutt chickens for eggs

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Post by ross » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:21 pm

:pop: :beer:
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:48 pm

I got my 18th test last Tuesday. I have to get one every two weeks for work. The 18th wasn't any more tolerable than the first, and I've just been informed we are now going to be doing them every bloody week going forward. I am officially getting tired. Like, at risk of punching people for wearing their mask under their nose kind of tired. No warning, just BAM, broken nose. It's a pleasant fantasy lol

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Post by ross » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:51 pm

No punches pulled Right . 😈 right there with you . Already had a few altercations.
Have a great Xmas Jan
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

Bayvistafarm
Chatty Hen

Post by Bayvistafarm » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:15 pm

People get many different colds a year. Well, some, especially kids in school/daycare, who drag them home. A coronavirus that mutates constantly, no different than covid-19. No different than the flu virus. You cannot vaccinate for virus's to give you complete immunity.. as the virus's mutate to keep us from getting ahead of it. I imagine the vaccines have a piece of the virus's makeup in them, so if you DO get sick from a virus you've been vaccinated for... maybe you just won't get as sick. The virus's will kill some of us... but it won't kill all of us. A virus doesn't want to wipe out its host. Then what is the point of it all. Virus's are smarter than we are, lol.

I'm just sick of all this lockdown bull paddies. I've been reading up ALOT on memories of the halocaust and with whats going on with our governments, locking stuff down, making us stand in lines, throwing money at us to stay home, and compromise small business, until what? The government owns us? I can soon see NO one owning anything...property/house. All monies made will go to the government. They will give you an allotment. You will not be able to leave the country unless you vaccinate. Maybe wear an armband that shows that you have been?? Here my mind runs wild.. but I truly see similarities in what happened back then, to what can potentially happen here. If you have chickens, get a rooster, and an incubator. Raise and learn how to kill your own stuff for the freezer. Its not hard. I am so over having to fill out, what is it called?? Form whateverthehell when you take birds in to be processed, or documentation when you buy chicks/layers/meat birds?? This stuff to keep track of us, and our food supply has been implemented long ago. You should see the tracking bull crap we have to go thru to breed/raise/ship cattle! They (government) knows how many you produce, how many breeding animals, acres owned, what you grow, exactly how many bushels of whatever you grow... blah blah blah. Right down to the fertilizer and GMO seed purchased, and god help you if you save your own seed back! Simply put, you would be sued to death, and would lose everything.

Killerbunny

Post by Killerbunny » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:14 am

Way back @TomK mantioned the only place it not being in would be Antarctica. SOrry buddy it is now there too at the Chilean Reasearch facility!
Mutt chickens for eggs

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Farrier1987 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:16 pm

I hate all politicians equally. The minister of whatever he is. We all have to do our part, platitudes like that. Fire the bastard.
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

Killerbunny

Post by Killerbunny » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:44 am

Probably time for this one again.
cat.jpg
Mutt chickens for eggs

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Post by kenya » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:34 pm

@Killerbunny I love that one!!!

Return to “Around the Waterer”