Coronavirus - how much do you worry ?

General discussion forum.
labradors
Head Chicken

Re: Coronavirus - how much do you worry ?

Post by labradors » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:24 pm

It's adorable and so a propos!

Linda

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Post by kenya » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:20 am

Well got my vaccination yesterday, not dead yet. No side effects that I can see.
WWW you are lucky, we have to be tested every week last 2 months now. Getting used to it.

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:22 am

So apparently air quality for students is now incredibly important when they were happy to leave them in asbestos ridden schools and mould infested portables!!!! WTF.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Kbr42
Head Chicken

Post by Kbr42 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:32 pm

kenya wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:20 am
Well got my vaccination yesterday, not dead yet. No side effects that I can see.
WWW you are lucky, we have to be tested every week last 2 months now. Getting used to it.
Which one did you get?

kenya
Henny Penny

Post by kenya » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:36 pm

Pfizers

kenya
Henny Penny

Post by kenya » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:54 pm

Had a friend get it as well and went through serious night sweats the first night after getting it. I went through a couple dizzy spells about 2 days after getting it. Never had a dizzy spell in my life before so I have to say it had to be a side effect of the vaccine. Only lasted a couple seconds but a weird feeling like your brain was jello.

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:53 am

Just saw a video of the Supervaccinnation centre at Epsom Racecourse in the UK, very impressive. I seriously hope our lot can get it together this well. They have the advantage of using the AstraZeneza vaccine and a much smaller country though.
ANyway just putting this out there but Brockville General is ready to accept COVID patients from hotspot areas. We have a very low rate here but it looks like they are getting ready to share the wealth. I would have thought it better to send the non-covid patients here if possible, we do have an airfield for ORNGE etc.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Kbr42
Head Chicken

Post by Kbr42 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:10 pm

kenya wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:54 pm
Had a friend get it as well and went through serious night sweats the first night after getting it. I went through a couple dizzy spells about 2 days after getting it. Never had a dizzy spell in my life before so I have to say it had to be a side effect of the vaccine. Only lasted a couple seconds but a weird feeling like your brain was jello.
Glad you are ok, it will be interesting when you get the second shot. I understand it is worst. Fingers crossed you don't have any side effects.

Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

Post by Happy » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 pm

I can't keep listening to the news about Roberta Place in Barrie. My mom lives in Barrie. Roberta Place is where my dad was first placed. We removed him from that facility. Our own experience was that it was poorly run. I don't suggest that's how the virus got in there. But I do wonder if that's how it spread so rapidly and completely. My heart goes out to those folks.

BobG
On the Roost

Post by BobG » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:40 am

Well it has been awhile since I posted last . On Nov 26 I caught the virus @ work luckily it was just a version of a very very bad flue for me 6 days of hell . As some of you know I work on a fur farm 14 of us ended up sick and we lost a few hundred animals . I was not allowed of the property for over a month as Health BC and Ag BC put major restrictions on the farm . We still have to test every week and send animal and blood samples in every 2 weeks . Stay safe folks is all I have to say
Chilliwack B.C. Breeder, Exhibitor of SC Large RIR , Brown Red Modern Game Btms, Brown Red O.E. Btms , Grey Call Ducks

Return to “Around the Waterer”