Merry Christmas

General discussion forum.
labradors
Head Chicken

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by labradors » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:39 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone :).

Poultryprincess
Chatty Hen

Post by Poultryprincess » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:39 pm

MERRIEST XMAS to you Ross & ALL the Best for 2020!!!
:PTO: My NEW Life Motto for 2020 "DREAM BIG ~ SET GOALS ~ TAKE ACTION" :PTO:

Shnookie
Free Ranging

Post by Shnookie » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:31 am

Happy, Miss Kitty looks like she's in charge of the naughty list! :)

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:23 am

Merry christmas everyone-yep a day late. ah well. Belated Merry Christmas! And a happy new year for 2020 when it arrives!
Amazingly, the ground is still workable here....and being worked. Firewood to be done (2 cords already pulled out of the bush). Lectures to write for the college teaching starting on the 7th. Have too many things going on in the new year, trying to hold onto the old year as long as i can! My mom and one of my best friends are both having surgery for cancer in early January. Trying to organize some care for my mom, and cleaning and all that. And my friend's courses have been spread over 3 people-including me, so a heavier course load than i was expecting, along with full time other employment. it's going to be busy! I'm seriously thinking about off loading at least 80% of my flock at least.....i just will not have the time. although if things continue at the one job as they have been i'll be quitting there, and then have way more time. hm. I think the new year is going to be chock full of changes!
For now, given it's 11am, i should quit drinking tea, and get outside while it's still nice weather LOL. They said rain, we got fog, no rain for now! i'll take it. I still have a deer tag to fill, and trail cameras to collect and (hopefully photos to go through), and seeds to select and order for the garden, and lectures to write and a house and barn to clean! haha. so if i'm not around on the forum as much in the next little while....my apologies! Happy new year!
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

KimChick
Head Chicken

Post by KimChick » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:19 pm

Merry Christmas and all the best in 2020!

Return to “Around the Waterer”