Happy Easter!

General discussion forum.
muffin57
Chatty Hen

Happy Easter!

Post by muffin57 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter! Hope everyone gets to have a delicious meal with all your families. We had our first Easter supper meal today and tomorrow we will be having our second. I usually have to have 2 different days for supper to accommodate everyone. Some can only make it the one day and others the next. Monday will be kind of a rest day for me. It's been a very busy week with chicks hatching and meal prep. I usually make pumpkin, blueberry and apple pies, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get the pumpkin pie made this time. We had turkey today and tomorrow we will be having turkey and ham. Again I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by ross » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:01 am

Thanks muffin & U too . Had one get together yesterday another Sunday & one more Monday . As we get older many of the elders are not with us anymore but the new arrivals ( youngsters ) fill the empty chairs & bring joy & laughter to the gatherings once again . It’s called The Circle . May there be Peace & Joy in your life during this time . HAPPY EASTER ALL !!!
Remember the reason .
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Post by kenya » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Happy Easter all!!!

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:22 pm

happy easter everyone!! a couple busy days-rain friday and saturday-like 2 inches of it! had to fix the greenhouse again. not happy with this one. came and told dh to get the drill and 3 inch screws and we screwed the windows in. hopefully they STAY in this time!!
then company. then more company. and somehow 16 dozen eggs out the door. then more people popped in. this time with their puppy to tire out ours and theirs. and it worked!! yay! then fence moving (done finally) in prrparation for fruit tree planting. chicks hatching like popcorn for a custom hatch. need to check on them actually and see if they are done yet. i have no brooder space so they will need to go home asap....still have raspberries to move and chores to finish. but it was a beautiful day here today! happy easter!! lucky folks who get tomorrow off too-enjoy
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

Return to “Around the Waterer”