Assisted ANYTHING

General discussion forum.
labradors
Head Chicken

Re: Assisted ANYTHING

Post by labradors » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:31 pm

One day we were driving on the highway when we realized we were going the wrong way. After several miles of searching for a non-existent turnoff, we came across one of those places where you can cross the highway (but only if you are a police or emergency vehicle). Well we took it anyway and our car went absolutely nuts with flashing lights and weird noises, plus a recorded message to tell us something (I forget what). We were both totally stunned......

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Re: Assisted ANYTHING

Post by windwalkingwolf » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Skinny rooster wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:39 pm
I hate those commercials where the person panics because there is a truck driving in the lane next to them. They start to freak out "what do I do"! Then the car takes over and..... continues driving in the lane. What is next, throwing up their hands screaming, "Jesus take the wheel"! A person shouldn't be on the road if they can't drive.

Agreed, but SO many bad drivers are on the road. People pass their drivers' test, and then within three years seem to forget that driving is a privilege, not a right, and that they are behind the wheel of a two ton deadly weapon. Personally, I would like to see (free of charge) driver retesting every few years.
In the meantime though, if Jesus takes my wheel (or if my car does), I'm pulling over and parking it until I get an older car. No way Jose.

Return to “Around the Waterer”