Assisted ANYTHING

General discussion forum.
Mfrase27
Newly Hatched Chick

Re: Assisted ANYTHING

Post by Mfrase27 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:15 pm

I just tried to pop that tab off, you can’t do it without scratching the paint on your door :/

labradors
Head Chicken

Post by labradors » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:55 pm

We have a key code number on the outside of the driver's door. It's very handy for me when I am a passenger and haven't taken my keys with me. A good back up for a failed remote too (if you can remember the magic number :))

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Post by kenya » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Yes poultry administrator excellent post, I will show my friend this to see if she can open it that way.

kenya
Henny Penny

Post by kenya » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:18 pm

My car a subaru has a funny little button on the underside of the steering wheel if you push it it won't allow you to start your car. I found out the hard way after I cleaned my car. When I phoned them they asked if I had just cleaned my car and told me that was the problem, they said they had a lot of people call them after cleaning their car.

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Post by ross » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:54 pm

ITS IN THE BOOK . Lol 😂 hehe
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Volkswagen —- yeech - my VW - I just gave up on it - 2007 Rabbit (aka Golf) not even 200,000 km’s on it- I loved the car - but it didn’t love me. Frickin’ money pit. Got it towed to garage one time - tow truck guy said 50% of his business was towing vw’s. First generation Tiguans - numerous computer software problems - I saw them on tow trucks all the time - then the motors blew up at 160,000 km’s or so - lower timing chain failed. I’ve owned 3 Hyundai’s - great vehicles - my 2007 Sonata has 400,000 km’s and my brother is still driving it. My 2010 Elantra has 275,000 km’s - needs new struts - but purrs like a kitten. It’s as exciting as any appliance - toaster, washing machine, etc but it runs great. VW DSG automatic transmissions are notorius for problems - thats why you don’t see “old” vw’s anymore. Toyota’s, Honda’s, but not vw’s.
Good luck to you VW owners :farmer:
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:18 am

Our 1996 Astro van will be going away this year. It was given to us 10 years ago because the guy was fed up with fixing it. Great for transporting feed, birds and you name it. It's AWD and great in winter. I will miss it but the chassis is getting too bad to fix. It may become a garden shed LOL!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

labradors
Head Chicken

Post by labradors » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:06 am

kenya wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:18 pm
My car a subaru has a funny little button on the underside of the steering wheel if you push it it won't allow you to start your car. I found out the hard way after I cleaned my car. When I phoned them they asked if I had just cleaned my car and told me that was the problem, they said they had a lot of people call them after cleaning their car.
As a Subaru owner, I'm curious to know how you start the car if you have accidentally pushed the stoopid tab in?

(I also want to know how to change the clock, and how to disable the idiotic demand that wants me to push a button on the GPS every time I re-start the car, but those are questions for another day).

kenya
Henny Penny

Post by kenya » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:31 pm

You have to push it again and it pops up again.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:39 pm

I hate those commercials where the person panics because there is a truck driving in the lane next to them. They start to freak out "what do I do"! Then the car takes over and..... continues driving in the lane. What is next, throwing up their hands screaming, "Jesus take the wheel"! A person shouldn't be on the road if they can't drive.

My car lights up like a pinball machine when I start it with all kinds of information on multiple screens, drives me crazy.

Return to “Around the Waterer”