who up for a visit?

General discussion forum.
la-chicken
On the Roost

who up for a visit?

Post by la-chicken » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:13 am

So Ontario friends, I am flying in and out of London,ON and spending most of my time in the Chatham Kent area.

But, I would love to visit your birds and continue making friends. Putting the face to the name is always great. So if you are up for a quick visit and perhaps meet for coffee let me know.
Champion Breeder of the Best Birds I can. Bantam White and Black Wyandotte, Bantam New Hampshires, Bantam and LF Buckeyes, OEG- Black. Waterfowl: Embden Geese, Black Magpie, Blue Magpies and Blue Swedes.

modern17
Starting to Crow
Answers: 1

Re: who up for a visit?

Post by modern17 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:38 am

As you know you are always welcome here ... bit of drive as we are about and hour and a half from the London area ( I drive fast so I have been told) .. Not sure it would work into your plans but .. we are here !
TL

la-chicken
On the Roost

Post by la-chicken » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:49 am

I just might do that!
Thanks, I will keep in touch.
Off to Calgary airport I go.
Champion Breeder of the Best Birds I can. Bantam White and Black Wyandotte, Bantam New Hampshires, Bantam and LF Buckeyes, OEG- Black. Waterfowl: Embden Geese, Black Magpie, Blue Magpies and Blue Swedes.

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:43 am

ARGH! we are going to miss each other...
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

la-chicken
On the Roost

Post by la-chicken » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:55 pm

WLLady wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:43 am
ARGH! we are going to miss each other...
Oh no! Perhaps next time. I return back on tbe 28th.

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by Farrier1987 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:18 am

Alberta boy that used to frequent the Bighorn Stampede desires visitors for his goats and chickens and mini horse. South of Chatham on Lake Erie, about 15 min drive. Welcome any time. Free lunch may be included if you are acceptable company, that part to be decided.
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

goatgal35
Starting to Crow

Post by goatgal35 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:25 am

We're about an hour South east of London, if you find yourself out our way.

la-chicken
On the Roost

Post by la-chicken » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:03 am

I travel, I drive, I enjoy meeting new people and of course looking at poultry
I could make it happen.

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by Farrier1987 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Farrier1987 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:18 am
Free lunch may be included if you are acceptable company, that part to be decided.
La chicken graced us with her company today. It was acceptable but she declined the free lunch. But maybe another time. She, along with most of this crowd, are welcome any time. Much discussing various goat and chicken and dog stuff, along with Chinook winds, bighorn sheep, hiking in the mountains and Labour Day blizzards.

Thanks, come again.
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

la-chicken
On the Roost

Post by la-chicken » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:21 am

Farrier1987 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:58 pm
Farrier1987 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:18 am
Free lunch may be included if you are acceptable company, that part to be decided.
La chicken graced us with her company today. It was acceptable but she declined the free lunch. But maybe another time. She, along with most of this crowd, are welcome any time. Much discussing various goat and chicken and dog stuff, along with Chinook winds, bighorn sheep, hiking in the mountains and Labour Day blizzards.

Thanks, come again.
From the bottom of my heart, I say " Thank You!"
Thank you for sharing your time. Thank you for sharing your stories, Thank you for the great company. Just Thank you!
Next time i will make sure I am not on a time crunch. Note to self. Do not put chicken in the oven BEFORE you leave.
Till next time.

Return to “Around the Waterer”