What's this button?

General discussion forum.
Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

What's this button?

Post by Skinny rooster » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 am

:shocked: WARNING! WARNING! Incoming MISSILE ATTACK!!!! Ahhhhhh! Please proceed immediately to kiss your little :sSig_censored: GOODBYE!

:hide:

Oops sorry, my bad, just accidentally clicked on the wrong icon, was looking at funny cat memes and hit the ARMAGEDDON icon by mistake.
:sEm_ImSorry:

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Re: What's this button?

Post by Killerbunny » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:16 am

Had this happen when we lived in Salisbury, UK many years ago. Missiles just down the road. Everyone just carried on working I guess because we all figured if it was real we'd be in the crater LOL!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

poultry_admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by poultry_admin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Isn't if funny that the two were twittering who has the bigger button on their desks not a week before?

groesser_kol.jpg
from here: https://www.stuttmann-karikaturen.de/ka ... er_kol.jpg

I'm sure you don't need a translation....
Be brave enough to suck at something new!
Political Grace: The art of disagreeing well.

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Post by Ontario Chick » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:04 am

I respectfully submit, bigger the idiot = bigger the button....
it did lead to at home discussion of what one would do if this type of warning came up on public announcement system locally, and frankly couldn't come up with a thing :)

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:31 am

Ontario Chick wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:04 am
I respectfully submit, bigger the idiot = bigger the button....
it did lead to at home discussion of what one would do if this type of warning came up on public announcement system locally, and frankly couldn't come up with a thing :)
You would have time to get at least some of your chickens into the basement! Although you may end up eating them.

On a more serious note, I guess it depends on the country attacking, NK you probably have a chance for survival, Russia or China you might as well keep on what you are doing and hope it's another false alarm. I always think while watching movies about life after WWIII, would you really want to live in a world like that? No nature, no going outside, no freedom, just living in a cramped tunnel in the ground forever like in a prison, to end up hunting rats to eat after the food runs out. Would you want to bring children into that would? Does humanity really deserve a second chance after destroying such a beautiful place like earth? Honestly as I get older I am no longer amazed at how stupid humans are, I know if mankind were to survive, once the radiation would start to clear up, if we still had some technology, we would just do it again.

Return to “Around the Waterer”