Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Re: Good Morning!

Post by Killerbunny » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:23 pm

No idea!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Post by ross » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Watch the news .. His puppeteer strings broke . Even the 3 on the CBC At Issue news panel are shaking their heads .
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Ontario Chick wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:48 pm
OK, what did I miss, first time since I have arrived here I heard a mention of Canada....
and I quote,
"the Canadian Prime minister's visit to India has gone even worse then Trump's visit, and that is pretty hard to achieve"
what did he do? or do I really want to know?
To sum it up, he dressed, and behaved, as if he were an actor in a Bollywood film. Rather than eating local cuisine with his counterparts, he flew a chef in. He spent almost NO time on business, preferring apparently to parade his family and himself around in ridiculous costumes for photo ops. When he was told "business meetings with major trade partners", what he heard was "vacation to Disneyworld". Just all-round unprofessional. He insulted his hosts and embarrassed Canada.

ross
Teenaged Cockerel

Post by ross » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:48 pm

To name a few www.
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru

Post by Ontario Chick » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:12 pm

windwalkingwolf wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:44 pm
Ontario Chick wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:48 pm
OK, what did I miss, first time since I have arrived here I heard a mention of Canada....
and I quote,
"the Canadian Prime minister's visit to India has gone even worse then Trump's visit, and that is pretty hard to achieve"
what did he do? or do I really want to know?
To sum it up, he dressed, and behaved, as if he were an actor in a Bollywood film. Rather than eating local cuisine with his counterparts, he flew a chef in. He spent almost NO time on business, preferring apparently to parade his family and himself around in ridiculous costumes for photo ops. When he was told "business meetings with major trade partners", what he heard was "vacation to Disneyworld". Just all-round unprofessional. He insulted his hosts and embarrassed Canada.
Oy, somehow I thought I shouldn't have asked, Thanks for the succinct sum up Jan.

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Post by kenya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 pm

I saw him on tv and thought what is he wearing and why is he and his family wearing it. Looked so stupid and unprofessional.

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru

Post by Ontario Chick » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 am

Oh boy, found Ottawa Citizen online with the pictures....
what was he thinking? and since he obviously wasn't, isn't there somebody on his staff with a bit of common sense?
Whatever happened to Cultural Appropriation?
Actually, whatever happened to our, oh so Politically Correct PM?

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:30 pm

The last few days i am proud to say the liberals did NOT get my vote....but wow embarassed to have him leading our country. Bigtime.

Water is finally going down here....hoping chatham and thamesville are okay....and all the places along the river from here to the great lakes. That was breathtakingly awesome. Cant fight mother nature...just get out of the way.

First set is in the incubator!!! Turkeys and chickens. Fingers crossed on some decent rhodebar and welbar birds this year-if i did things correctly they should be first generation pure!!!
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

G Williams
On the Roost

Post by G Williams » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Inviting a Convicted terrorist to a Dinner topped it off.
That even has some Canadians wondering!

Brebis
Chatty Hen

Post by Brebis » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Critters seem to be on the move around here with the warmer weather...skunk over at the barn by the chicken pens turning things upside down and the owner trapped a raccoon over there too.

And to top it off, last evening discovered a rat has moved into the basement when the cats kept hanging out by the basement door and it’s been chewing on the apples, carrots and sweet potatoes. Luckily this seems to have happened in the last day so have moved the veg upstairs and baited the rat feeder with some good stuff from the last rat battle at the old place. Hopefully we can get them before they get too settled down there! It doesn’t help that the barn cat we kept from the old place has gotten soft as an inside cat these days! He was a great ratter around the old place....

I love old houses but boy are they hard to critter proof!
Retired dairy shepherd and cheesemaker and former keeper of a menagerie of chickens and Pencilled Turkeys, now owned by three cats and a border collie x Australian shepherd who keeps me fit and on my toes!

Return to “Around the Waterer”