Bunny opinions wanted.

General discussion forum.
Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Re: Bunny opinions wanted.

Post by Skinny rooster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:29 am

Happy wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:55 pm
Ooooooh definitely going to need a pic of baby bunnies!

And...the reason I guessed that you were secretly happy that there was baby bunnies on the way is because I would have been secretly hoping for the same! See if you purposely planned it then people may call you crazy or judge you. But if the whole thing was one big oops and now you just have to deal with the hand you were dealt then you are perfectly sane and almost heroic for rolling with the punches!
Congrats grampa skinny lol

:rofl:
I like your thinking Happy, yes I'm a hero for taking the pregnant bunny! Actually all my pets were unwanted :( when I think about it. I feel so sorry for my other two rabbits, they were in homes with kids and lots of attention and suddenly tossed away. They are such nice rabbits, I am fixing up a large pen to put them in, trying to give them a good life. I find they get really smart when not stuck in a cage. My cats also have sad stories until I stepped in now that I think of it.

I will get pictures when they first start to come out. I will then be like Oprah to everyone on this site, "you get a bunny and you get a bunny and you get a bunny" lol!

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Re: Bunny opinions wanted.

Post by Skinny rooster » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Four bunnies, really cute little guys, I will take a picture when their eyes open. Mother is so good, always keeps the nest bundled up.

:bunnyhop: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:

Return to “Around the Waterer”