Good Morning! <=2017

General discussion forum.
WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Good Morning! <=2017

Post by WLLady » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi Folks!

I thought we would continue this thread from before. i guess kinda to help everyone settle in and feel at home in the new home.... :poules-13:
Welcome to Poultry Talk Ontario!!!!!! i hope we can be half as good as PSO was, and continue being a close knit friendly community over here. Please feel free to PM me, thegawd (Al) or thejonesboy (Andy) or poultry_admin (my hubby Martin) if you have any suggestions for the forum. We tried and tried to get a "like" button but it doesn't exist for the updated phpBB. The little check mark on the posts is NOT a like button!!!! It is a "i had a question and it was answered so i can click this checkmark and close the thread" checkmark. If you inadvertantly freeze a thread, the thread owner can remove it, or a moderator can. The older version did have a like button, but we opted to start out the new forum as up to date as we could get. Don't worry, the next 2 builds are in the works apparently, so there will be more updates down the road :hide:

I hope you like the new forum and get a lot out of it. Unfortunately we will need to build up the wealth of information from PSO again here, but fortunately we have a great bunch of folks here that can do it! Privacy issues as they are, we couldn't just transfer everything over without contacting each and every single user on the old forum for consent. It wouldn't have been a problem to get everyone that is active on the forum, but there were some that we haven't seen in a long time and probably would never find....easier to let you all know and you can migrate over by yourselves and start fresh.

A reminder to fill in your location in you user cp...you will have a day or so to do so-after that well, the moderators will be on your case and we really dont want to have to... :rulez:

I will be honest, it's a little scary co-owning a forum, and being a moderator....so please be patient. We are all people, and just want to talk poultry (and related stuff)....Have fun everyone!!!!!!
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Re: Good Morning!

Post by thegawd » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 pm

YAY!!!! good morning!
Al

Home Grown Poultry

domineckernc
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by domineckernc » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:49 am

Good job guys.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreenriverChicks
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by GreenriverChicks » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:56 am

Wow! This is amazing :)
Thanks you guys!

clawton
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by clawton » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:56 am

Good work thanks guys

HappyHomesteader
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by HappyHomesteader » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:58 am

Wonderful job, All of You worked so hard. You should be very proud our new home is amazing.
Lizzie

BobG
On the Roost

Post by BobG » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:06 am

Good job folks, I must now make coffee Too early here on the West coast
Chilliwack B.C. Breeder, Exhibitor of SC Large RIR , Brown Red Modern Game Btms, Brown Red O.E. Btms , Grey Call Ducks

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Post by ross » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:19 am

:baby ckick: Good stuff , the first day of the rest of our lives.
Thanks all . Have fun .
Attachments
image.jpeg
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator

Post by thegawd » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:30 am

just one more cast!!! right on Ross!
Al

Home Grown Poultry

Robbie
Head Chicken

Post by Robbie » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:38 am

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! You guys and gals rock! Thanks for all your hard work. I'll just need a little time to figure out how to use all the features and THANKS for the bigger smilie list!!! Mwhaaa haaa haaaa!!! :stars:
:sFun_mornincoffee:

Return to “Around the Waterer”