Has Brinsea gone barking mad?

Robbie
Head Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Robbie » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 am

Thanks everyone! I'll follow up on those links.
Gawd it's fantastic that you are going back to school- as a mature student you may have access to scholarships/grants/bursaries that you didn't before- ask at the school office for those leads. And it would be worthwhile finding out exactly how much it would cost to get the CSA sticker. Maybe it's not too bad, if say you built 10 or so, and they only had to come out the one time?
:sFun_mornincoffee:

SandyM

Post by SandyM » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:59 am

thegawd wrote:QR_BBPOST thanks Kathy. about 10 years ago I applied for osap and got denied because of my credit... I cant tell you how lost I felt. I was trying to become a biologist, which would ultimately lead me into herpetology (reptiles and amphibians) I dont have the time to do that now. sink or swim.

I would love to go into manufacturing poultry equipment that would be amazing!
WE would love for you to get into mfg. poultry equipment!! :)

Robbie
Head Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Robbie » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:59 am

I have one of these, I just need to figure out a way to elevate it like the Brinsea. From TSC, of course out of stock right now.
http://www.tscstores.com/125-X-185-HEAT ... wETEjG6SpA
:sFun_mornincoffee:

Chicken Ninja
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Chicken Ninja » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 am

Robbie wrote:QR_BBPOST I have one of these, I just need to figure out a way to elevate it like the Brinsea. From TSC, of course out of stock right now.
http://www.tscstores.com/125-X-185-HEAT ... wETEjG6SpA
You can drill into the corners, and build a wooden frame for it. You could also suspend it, maybe. Let us know how it works, I have a couple, but haven't tried chicks under them yet. Want to build them into brooders, that are way cheaper than Brinsea.

Al! You should definitely create some prototypes, and take an order list, to give you an idea of how many are interested (probably lots)!! I would buy some - good local product!
"So please ask yourself: What I would do if I weren't afraid? And then go do it." Sheryl Sandberg

Co-President of U of Guelph's Poultry Club
Proud to be called a chicken

Return to “Brooding and Broodies”