Broody Hen Under the Coop

lolotsung
Free Ranging

Re: Broody Hen Under the Coop

Post by lolotsung » Thu May 27, 2021 10:05 pm

don't go to Japan @Ontario Chick ...we had to bow at every person we met...minimum of four bows to get to your hotel room...after only 1 day we were complaining and trying to avoid people... :lol:
:broodyhen: :chicks: :feed ducks: :iheartpto:

lolotsung
Free Ranging

Post by lolotsung » Thu May 27, 2021 10:40 pm

a shot (i had a vision of a paint gun) did cross my mind :lol: ...they live about half a km north of us so...it's not like they are our next door neighbours...i don't have to be nice...if i see those dogs again i won't be nice and i'm not bringing them back...just kicking them off the property and hopefully teach them to hate the "chicken lady" :lol: i'm going to report them to the humane society and figure out a non-lethal way to make them hate our house...supersoaker with hot pepper sounds great...Stun Gun :lol: ...thanks for tips!
:broodyhen: :chicks: :feed ducks: :iheartpto:

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Fri May 28, 2021 6:17 am

@lolotsung take pictures of the dogs if they come onto your property and any damage they do, some people don't believe that fluffy can hurt anything. A few years back the neightbors pomeranian got at my birds by the patio door while I was there (nobody died). I took pics for ANimal Control. I grabbed it and took it back and ended up with the husband threatening me and telling me chickens should be in coops and not out (I'm on 5 acres). I did call Animal Control. Funnily they ranted that it never roamed. It went missing a while later and they were hammering on the door asking if we had seen it. They believed we had done away with it. The non-roaming pomeranian wsa picked up and returned by a woman a few kilometres away!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Kbr42
Head Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Kbr42 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:32 am

When we lived in T.O, I would take back everyone's dog. I would just stand at their door with their dog on a leash as they tried to tell me they never got out of their backyards. I never said a word. I just gave them back the dog and left. I can't tell you how many times I went back to the same house with the same dog...before they figured out how their dogs were getting out....lol

Return to “Brooding and Broodies”