Murray McMurray Hatchery Order

bodabing
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by bodabing » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:29 pm

If anyone is doing a chick order for Murray McMurray hatchery and would like someone to order chicks with I would add to an order. I don't have time to go across and get them but would add to an order and pay any cost involved if someone else was planning to order. I am in Niagara so once your back across the border meeting up should be pretty simple.

rockhill
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by rockhill » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:55 pm

We gave someone from this forum money to buy chicks at McMurray's just before the border closed and she never returned it.
Be careful.

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:32 pm

I started the ball rolling on an order from Ideal, but we pulled the plug on that (no money changing hands) as the more rare breeds sell out or get waitlisted by Christmas.
I have since learned that Ideal does most of their own breeding where many other hatcheries buy "purebred" eggs from common sources and may not be as great a quality (compared to Standard of Perfection).
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

bodabing
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by bodabing » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Texas is a little far to ship chicks I would figure. They likely don't do what is required to cross the border like Murray McMurray does for you as not many US hatcheries do that for you.

bodabing
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by bodabing » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 am

Rockhill very sorry about the bad experience you had trying to work together with someone on here.

Return to “Poultry Breeding and Projects”