Solved Worm - Help identify Pls

Forum rules
Any advice in this section should not be taken to overrule advice by a certified licensed veterinarian. You should always consult a veterinarian for treatment or diagnoses of animal disease or injury. The information in this thread is simply the experience of board members and is not to be taken as a substitution for veterinary advice or treatment.
SandyM

Re: Worm - Help identify Pls

Post by SandyM » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Oh bot flies ,.. Yes bro-in-law came back from Boliva with one maybe two in his back..,HOLE, like a fucking monster of a hole in his back. I almost died.

SandyM

Post by SandyM » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:52 pm

thegawd wrote:ahhhhh fully cooked aint guna hurt ya! lol you dont even want to know what iv eaten... on purpose and alive/raw ;-)
Josh & my friend who lives close by, will have many stories of pull overs, barfing on side of road from road kill. Especially when the intestines are dragged half way across the road. Guaranteed barf session. I do whatever it takes to not look at road kill and hitting road kill is a big no no!
I can not imagine eating anything you could tell me!! I don't know what it is, but I know it's not on my menu LOL. Weak stomach!!

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:07 am

Ok you all probably jump at the chance to drink tequila lol, isn't that the drink with the worm in the bottle? What about when you eat an apple and find half a worm, where do you think the other half went lol. If I remember how it is explained, I think the worm in the egg happens when the hen is infested with them and instead of dropping off when they crawl out, one in a million makes its way back up into the vent area of the hen. Don't worry Sandy, I had chickens on and off for years and never saw this. It's not common, you're getting grossed out over nothing, keep calm and boil on, lol.

SandyM

Post by SandyM » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:06 am

Keep calm and boil on. That's just excellent. But I'll wait a little while thanks :) lol

Seastar
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Worm - Help identify Pls

Post by Seastar » Wed May 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Is it alive or dead? If dead, maybe problem is taken care of.

Return to “Health”