Search found 44 matches
- Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:45 am
- Forum: Waterfowl Discussion
- Topic: Please help with duck. Pics
- Replies: 5
- Views: 688
So I noticed one of my call duck females with this on the side of her face. I'm not sure if I should cut it open. It's very hard. She seems fine. She is currently setting on a cluch of eggs so I don't want to stress her out to much and make her stop setting.
- Sat May 14, 2016 4:48 pm
- Forum: Poultry Breeding and Projects
- Topic: Araucana, ameraucana, ee ?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 1837
This is a great topic as I think a lot of people are confused about the difference between the 3 terms: True Ameraucana, Purebred Ameraucana, and EE or Olive egger. I have had a few issues with this lately when trying to buy hatching eggs to get new blood into my Ameraucana flock. I have True Blue A...
- Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:46 pm
- Forum: Goats and Sheep and Other Small Hooved Critters
- Topic: New Icelandic lamb pics
- Replies: 8
- Views: 851
The first of my Icelandic ewes (Bella) had her babies a few days ago. She went about a week early so I didn't even have time to get her in the barn. I was just walking in the pasture and there she was with her new lambs. Sure glad she had no problems. That's the great thing about Icelandics they are...
- Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:38 pm
- Forum: Breed Specific Discussion
- Topic: Pictures of your Performance Poultry Birds!
- Replies: 55
- Views: 4441
Oh the white duckling is a call duckling I hatched a few weeks ago. He is very happy to have other ducklings to live with now. haha.