Search found 18 matches
- Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 am
- Forum: Coop Designs and Building Plans
- Topic: 1943 Chicken (Fold) Tractor
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1316
This is a really cool contraption. I have used a smaller creation that I move with handles one side then the other. I find that the birds are healthiest when they have fresh grass frequently.
- Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 am
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Various top show quality birds.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1658
Hi Pete, I picked up the silver laced wyandottes from David Fell. They look great! I am very happy with them! I really appreciate you mentioning that there was a truck passing your house that the birds could maybe hitch a ride. That saved me a lot of driving. I didn't get home from the OPB until 9:0...
- Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:49 pm
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Polish bantam black with white top
- Replies: 3
- Views: 271
I bought a polish rooster at the OPB show but I wasn't able to get any hens for him. He is a bantam, black bottom and white on the top. does any one know where I can get some hens with out shipping them in. Thank you
- Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:54 am
- Forum: Around the Waterer
- Topic: Cozy Coop radiant heat panel on sale at TSC stores this week
- Replies: 11
- Views: 516
Thanks Ross, yes you can never be too careful with electricity and heat in a poultry barn. I even cover any spare holes in the power bar that I use to keep dust out of the electrical sockets.